Doing Business with Covanta
Covanta Energy views the supply chain as a strategic component of our business. We are continuously seeking ways to improve business performance and reduce our costs. Achieving procurement economies of scale and standardizing products to reduce costs are essential to the successful execution of this strategy.
Developing mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers enables us to attain the highest level of supply chain excellence. We depend on suppliers for high-quality, innovative products and services, competitive prices and on-time delivery. We value suppliers that:
- add value to the supply chain by providing the best total cost of acquisition
- have a core competency in the product commodity or service they provide
- have strong financial health and a solid business plan for future growth
- reduce risk by building redundancies into their business
- promote a culture grounded in establishing long-term partnerships and sustainable solutions
- support minority, women and disabled veterans business enterprise participation
Registering as a Covanta Supplier
Please complete the below form to begin our prospective supplier registration process. Once you have been approved as a prospective supplier, you will be contacted directly when opportunities become available within your core competencies.